2014 Bosch April Contest

Sponsored by Bosch Power Tools

Welcome to the Bosch Power Tools April 2014 Contest!

STEP ONE: Look at the small image just below. You will need to find the full-size photo this was taken from at one of the three links in Step Two.

EASIER CLUE LINK - Click Here if you want to see a larger image to make it easier for you.

STEP TWO: Click all three links below. Study the photos and text for clues!

Bites Like a Bulldog

Drill Like a Devil on a Mission

Beastly Multi-tool Blade Grrrrr!

STEP THREE: Answer the questions below, click the Bosch ROCKS! button and cross your fingers!

Name:

Email Address:

Did you find the page where the little snippet image was clipped from? What tool was being used in that photograph?
Bosch Drill

Bosch Job Site Table Saw

Bosch Multi-Tool

Bosch Circular Saw

Bosch Laser Level

Time is money, right? So how much time in a workday can you save if you are smart enough to use Bosch Daredevil spade bits?
I prefer using my light saber to drill holes

10.5 minutes

3.1416 or pie minutes

30 minutes

I would say the same amount of times the Chicago Cubs have won the World Series

Multi-tool blade costs can add up. You want a blade that lasts and lasts. How much longer will Bosch carbide multi-tool blades perform than a plain-vanilla bi-metal multi-tool cutting blade?
It's got to be 5 times longer

New York Times

20 times longer

30 times

All things being equal, 28 times

If you have to drill into concrete that has rebar, you're in for a surprise - that is unless you're using a Bosch Bulldog Extreme bit! How much longer life in rebar do Bosch SDS-plus® Bulldog™ Xtreme solid carbide head drill bits have compared to standard SDS-plus® bits?
Tim, stop insulting me - 3 times longer

I'm the right answer - 8 times!

4X - do they even make t-shirts that big?

10X the cutting power!

Would you like to receive the FREE Bosch Power Tools newsletter to be the first to know about Bosch tools, accessories and promotions?
Yes

No

Tell me which of the three Bosch accessories you thought was the most interesting and why? What did you discover in today's game? Thanks for your answer!

.