3 Way & 4 Way Switch Wiring Diagram

3 Way Switch Wiring Video - CLICK the Play Button Now!

3-Way Switch Wiring Diagram
3-Way Switch Wiring Diagram

3-Way Switch Wiring Diagram

4-Way Switch Wring Diagram
4-Way Switch Wring Diagram

4-Way Switch Wring Diagram

4 Way Switch Wiring Video - CLICK the Play Button Now!

Column B141

5 Responses to 3 Way & 4 Way Switch Wiring Diagram

1. I have A single receptical with two switches one at the top and one at the bottom with a single wall plug in the middle the switches are cross way not up and down so is the wall plug the top switch is for the sealing fan the wall plug is for the TV and the bottom switch is for the doorbell how do you wire so they all work?

2. Hi there.. I need to wire two double pole switches..The first two pole switch is located in the porch and turn on the porch light and the outside wall lights, separately. This switch has a tubbing connection with a second two pole switch inside the house. This inside switch turn on a light in the roof for this area and from this switch I want to turn on/off the porch light. The power entrance is from this switch . Please help me with the wiring schematic for this situation. thanks.