Hand and Power Tools Video
Do you have to purchase some tool gifts for a handy person you know? If so, check out these tools. The first batch are must have for any workshop. They include ....
- Anti-vibration hammer. This type hammer has less arm fatigue and damage.
- Aluminum framing square.
- Retractable razor knife.
- A 30 foot tape measure with a 1" wide blade.
- Two foot level.
- Pry bar that works like a traditional crow bar.
- Rubber sanding block.
- Adjustable wrench.
- Needlenose pliers.
- Combination wire stripper and wire cutter.
- Set of screw drivers with both straight blade and Phillips heads.
- Chalk line.
- Professional caulk gun.
- Hack Saw.
- Putty knifes.
- And you have to have a power circular saw and power drill. Cordless types, with batteries of 18 volts or greater, are great additions to the toolbox.
Now for the dream tool list ...
- Impulse nail gun.
- Wet/dry shop vac.
- 14 inch pipe wrench.
- Stainless drywall knifes and mud pan.
Basic tools are needed for any project or repair. When you purchase tools, be sure to buy quality tools. They last longer and you get a great value.