KEEN Utility Braddock Mid Waterproof Review
I'm almost embarrassed to say how long I've worn work boots, but thinking about it I feel it adds enormous value to this review.
Who better to review work boots other than a person who's worn countless pairs for over forty years.
I think it's fair to say that I was wearing work boots when I started renovating houses in 1973 as a part-time job in college.
Here's what you need to know right now before you read anything else. The KEEN Utility Braddock Mid Waterproof boot I tested was the most comfortable and best work boot I've ever worn.
One of the most important aspects of these work boots, in my opinion, is they are Made in the USA. The factory is in Portland, Oregon.
Here are the features of this boot:
- American Built with materials from around the world.
- Direct attach PU midsole
- Integrated heel cushion
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH Standards
- Not compatible with aftermarket insoles or orthotics
Here's what I LOVED about this pair of work boots:
- Styling - it's the most attractive work boot I've ever owned
- Support - the boot is stiff on the upper half, but not so much it restricts movement
- Super-Grip Sole - Prevented me from falling on my steep icy drive
- Amazing Laces - seem to be non-slip so they stay tied
- WATERPROOF! Need I say more?
Here are some other images. CLICK HERE TO BUY a pair now.