LE Johnson Pocket Door Contest
Contest ENDS at midnight January 20, 2013!!!
- FREE access to all the DIY Shed videos
- FREE access to all Front Door Install videos
- Any five of my eBooks or Contractor Hiring Guides
- Brand new lithium-ion cordless drill / driver
- MYSTERY EXTRA POWER TOOLS - Watch the video above!
- $25 Coupon for a Hertz Car Rental (don’t ask me how I got this - long story)
It’s easy to enter this neat little contest.
All you have to do is go to the LE Johnson single pocket door gallery and hunt for a specific photo in that gallery. The link to the gallery is below.
I give you a clue so you can locate the right photo just below.
When you locate the right photo, you have to tell me two things:
What material makes up the center of the pocket door and what color is the pocket door handle?
Remember, to answer correctly, you have to be looking at the correct photo! The small image below is a small part of the photo you need to study at the LE Johnson Single Pocket Door Gallery. Go locate the photo at the gallery that has this in it:
That image is the proverbial X marks the spot on the pirate map! Find the photo that I copied it from, and you can then determine the correct answers!
Click here to go to the LE Johnson gallery
Here's a poem I put together in five minutes with EXTRA clues for you:
If you've got weary eyes
You'll need another sign
Make a mess eating pies?
Or spill wine when you dine?
Reach for the rolled cloth
Tinted like late day sun
Dabbing the food and froth
With water from deep sea fun