Online Courses – Driveway Repair
A four part series about do-it-yourself driveway repair in asphalt/blacktop.
In this course, you will learn about:
- The overall process of patching an asphalt hole
- The right materials to use for a long-term patch
- The importance of taking your time when repairing potholes
- How maintenance crews fill road potholes
- Prepping the hole to be patched
- The base and correct thickness of the patch
- Crack and edge sealers
- The best asphalt and blacktop patching compounds
- High performance cold patch mix
Fill out the form below to begin your free online course! Your first e-mail is only moments away. Additional course installments will be e-mailed one per day for the next three days.