Online Courses – Low Water Pressure
Low Water Pressure
A three-part series on low water pressure problems in your house and how to solve them.
In this course, you will learn about:
- The misconception that low water pressure is something you have to live with
- How to locate the source of your low water pressure
- Checking indoor and outdoor shut off valves
- Contacting your local water works for help
- The science behind your municipal system's water pressure and yours
- Friction and size of pipes as factors that affect pressure
- Calculating water pressure loss
- 1/2 inch pipe compared to a 3/4 inch pipe - which is better?
Are AsktheBuilder.com Online Courses helpful?
Fill out the form below to begin your free online course! Your first e-mail is only moments away. Additional course installments will be e-mailed one per day for the next two days.