Window Cleaning Video

1. Martha

I'll be getting these window-cleaning tools soon. Thanks specifically for this advice, and in general for your newsletter and website. I'm always glad to see your newsletter in my mailbox.

2. Tom melville

Where do we get the window cleaning items?

Easy. Go to Amazon.com.

3. Rhonda D. Wright

I learned about the scrubber-and-squeegee trick when I worked for a major department store. The professional cleaners NEVER used cloths or paper towels/newspaper on a window. Their cleaning solution was very diluted, so they never had to rinse - just scrub on-squeegee off.

That said, I don't clean the outsides of my windows any more. Helps prevent birds from crashing into them.

4. Jacob

How to clean glass shower doors with hard water stains itched in glass, it needs a razor scrubbing small section at a time, is there a good chemical and scrubber?

Thanks,
    Jack

5. lisa

You are supposed to clean windows?

It's a recommendation, not a law. Much like what you see happening in our current government. Many high-ranking officials feel that laws are recommendations. In your case, only clean when you can no longer see outside and the windows appear to have a fog on them. ๐Ÿ™‚

6. Jock Ellis

I thought you were going to tell us not to floss in front of the bathroom mirror.