2014 AsktheBuilder.com Treasure Hunt Day Two

The 2014 AsktheBuilder Treasure Hunt has concluded.
You can still play, but it's now past the deadline for winning prizes.

Click here to play Day One of the Treasure Hunt.

Play Day Two of the AsktheBuilder.com Treasure Hunt.

You may win great prizes!

Step One: Look at the center of the images just below.

treasure_snippets_PCE

SNIPPET #1

EASIER CLUE LINK - WARNING: DO NOT CLICK if you want a challenge!

treasure_snippets_TT

SNIPPET #2

Step Two: Click the following links. Study the photos at each page looking for the LARGE photos that contain the small center images above.

Zora Zora Island

Swizlor Key

Amukappa Atoll

Pupyolanda Island

Yxope Isle

Desolation Key

Step Three: Answer the questions in the form below.

Name:

Email Address:

If you feel you landed on the correct island that has the correct image that contains snippet #1, answer me this: What product can fully penetrate wood and revitalize rotted wood? IBM - PC

PC-Petrifier

PC in DC

PC - Toenail Fungus Fighter

If you feel you found the correct island that has the correct photo that contains snippet # 2, one of the products on that page is a type of Star. Which one is it:

North

Twinkle Winkle

Death

Smooth

One island is filled with items that could really help you cut things. One of these cutting things has hss in its name. This tool is perfect for making what type of cuts?

Paper ones that sting like holy heck

Jagged ones similar to the Sawtooth Mountains in Idaho

Long and straight ones

Haircuts that make a BUZZ sound

On one island you’ll see a large number of doors in the completely closed postion. What is floating on the wall next to the doors?

Juggling ball

Dandelion seed pod

Box kite

Puffy cloud

While at one of the islands in the upper left corner, there’s a person crouching on a paver brick sidewalk. The person has a heavy work glove on. What material is this person dumping onto the paver brick sidewalk and WHY?

Pure Cane Sugar - makes the sidewalk sweet and attracts ants

Beige Ball Bearings - makes the sidewalk a hazard to solicitors

Polymer Modified Sand - prevents weeds and washout

Granular Dehydrated Sharp Cheddar Cheese - I miss cheese coneys BAD.

One island had three large rectangles. Inside each rectangle were smaller rectangles. TRICK QUESTION - THINK before answering!! How many rectangles are on this island?

96

3.1416 pumpkin pie

69

3

BONUS QUESTION #1 - NOT REQUIRED - JUST FOR FUN! Visit - by clicking - these seven NEW islands: One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven On one of them is something in the shape of thick Cherrio and is made with a woman’s best friend. One of it’s attributes is low dust generation. What is this item’s diameter?

2.54 mm

3.58 inches

1/16 inch

2.5 inches

BONUS QUESTION #2 - NOT REQUIRED - JUST FOR FUN! I need you to visit another mystical island that has tropical plants and many uniform geometric shapes in rows. As you look all around this island, you’ll see something that would be ideal for a person living in what town in the late 17th century?

Hammersmith

Ashburton

Salem

Cotswold

In just two sentences or less, tell me what you MOST LIKE about the AsktheBuilder Treasure Hunt. This will help me convince other companies to participate.

Tim, I've read the BORING Official Treasure Hunt Rules and AGREE to them. If I disobey the rules, you can summon all of your local wizard friends in NH and cast a hex on me. This is a REQUIRED question.

Yes

Yes - I double dog dare you to cast a hex

Yes - Don't turn me into toad! Please!

Yes - Have your wizards call my wizards

Read the OFFICIAL RULES to the AsktheBuilder Treasure Hunt.

Please THANK the Official Sponsors of the Treasure Hunt!

Be sure to contact these sponsors and thank them!