Ask Tim

PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO BEFORE YOU ASK ME A QUESTION.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

ASK THE BUILDER VIDEO ARCHIVES

If you can't find a video that helps, then use the SEARCH ENGINE box you see at the bottom of this page.

Type in a short phrase that best describes your problem. Here are some examples of search phrases:

• clean tile grout
  • repair concrete crack
  • drywall repair
  • install tile
  • roof leak
  • AC does not work
  • best deck cleaner

I offer TWO OPTIONS for solving your problem:

#1. 30-SECOND ANSWER:

Use the form below to ask a question.

If you want your question to bubble to the top of my Inbox, please include a high resolution photo of your issue.

If you send a high-resolution photo, your chances of getting a fast answer increase by 1000% because  I LOOK FOR EMAILS that have PHOTO ATTACHMENTS.

Because of the incoming volume of questions, I can only afford to spend a short amount of time each day on this free one-on-one service, so I ask for your patience. Thank you. 

When you click the Submit Form button below, you'll see a second option where I can solve your problem over the phone in less than 15 Minutes. No other home improvement site offers this concierge service! Remember, if you send a high-resolution photo, your chances of getting a quick answer are greater. 

Your Real Name:

Enter your email address below. Be sure to check for accuracy. If your email is not correct, we can't reply back to you!

Email:

The city and state where you live helps me know the climate/conditions in your area.

City and State:

Please type your question in the box below. Be sure to include enough details to fully describe your problem or question.

Your Question:

Use this to send me a photo or image

What can we do to improve AsktheBuilder.com?

Improvements: More Short How-To Videos
More eProducts
More Save Time & Money Ideas
House Plans

Since I will be helping you by answering your question, it would help me to know your age.

Your Age: 18-26 (Rare)
27-35 (Medium-rare)
36-45 (Medium)
46-54 (Medium-well)
55-65 (Well-done)
65+ (Extra Crispy)

To Submit your question to me, I need you to agree to my Terms and Conditions.

My Agreement: I agree.
I agree. You should do stand-up comedy, Tim!
I agree. Never quit your day job.
I agree. You need intensive weekly therapy.

P.S. Don't forget to check your email. Thanks for placing your trust in AsktheBuilder.com. We value every person who visits our website, and take pride in being online continuously since December, 1995. Thank you.