Ask Tim

Do you have a problem?

Follow the two simple steps so I can start to help you:

STEP 1: To get a FASTER answer from me, consider taking a few high-resolution photos of your problem. Photos are NOT REQUIRED, but I look first at questions that have photos.

STEP 2: Fill out the form below.

OPTIONAL STEP: Watch this video to get fast answers to your problem.

Your Real Name:

Enter your email address below. Be sure to check for accuracy. If your email is not correct, we can't reply back to you!

Email:

The city and state where you live helps me know the climate/conditions in your area.

City and State:

Please type your question in the box below. Be sure to include enough details to fully describe your problem or question.

Your Question:

Use this to send me a photo or image

Use this button to upload a SECOND photo

Use this button if you want to upload a THIRD photo.

Since I will be helping you by answering your question, it would help me to know your age.

Your Age: 18-26 (Rare)
27-35 (Medium-rare)
36-45 (Medium)
46-54 (Medium-well)
55-65 (Well-done)
65-75 (Extra Crispy)
75+ (Burnt Cinder)

To Submit your question to me, I need you to agree to my Terms and Conditions.

My Agreement: I agree.
I agree, and will be amazed if you answer me.
I agree and find it hard to believe you'll CALL ME on the phone. Is that true?
I agree and think it's a GREAT IDEA that you offer a Phone Consult service for a modest fee. I want you to CALL ME with an answer!

P.S.: After you click the Submit Form button, please go check your email. I want to thank you for your trust in me and AsktheBuilder.com. I value your visit here to my website and I'll do my best to help you solve your problem. I've been solving homeowner problems continuously here online since October, 1995. Thank you.