Ask Tim

WELCOME!

FOLLOW THE EASY STEPS TO GET A PERSONAL RESPONSE FROM ME.

If your question can be answered with a Yes, No or one sentence, you'll get a rapid response. If your problem is complex and a bad decision could cost you hundreds or thousands of dollars, you may be very interested in an optional personal phone coaching service I provide.

STEP 1: WATCH THIS VIDEO

STEP 2: LOOK IN THE ASK THE BUILDER VIDEO ARCHIVES

STEP 3: USE MY SEARCH ENGINE

STEP 4: Use the form below to ask a question. Submit a high-resolution photo to get a FASTER answer.

Your Real Name:

Enter your email address below. Be sure to check for accuracy. If your email is not correct, we can't reply back to you!

Email:

The city and state where you live helps me know the climate/conditions in your area.

City and State:

Please type your question in the box below. Be sure to include enough details to fully describe your problem or question.

Your Question:

Use this to send me a photo or image

What can we do to improve AsktheBuilder.com?

Improvements: More Short How-To Videos
More eProducts
More Save Time & Money Ideas
House Plans

Since I will be helping you by answering your question, it would help me to know your age.

Your Age: 18-26 (Rare)
27-35 (Medium-rare)
36-45 (Medium)
46-54 (Medium-well)
55-65 (Well-done)
65-75 (Extra Crispy)
75+ (Burnt Cinder)

To Submit your question to me, I need you to agree to my Terms and Conditions.

My Agreement: I agree.
I agree, and will be amazed if you answer me.
I agree and find it hard to believe you'll CALL ME on the phone. Is that true?
I agree and think it's a GREAT IDEA that you offer a Phone Consult service for a modest fee. I want you to CALL ME with an answer!

P.S. Don't forget to check your email. Thanks for placing your trust in AsktheBuilder.com. We value every person who visits our website, and take pride in being online continuously since December, 1995. Thank you.