Welcome to Ask the Builder!
Here are some fun facts about AsktheBuilder.com:
- Tim Carter, the creator of all the content you see here, has decades - over thirty years, of hands-on experience working in paying customers' homes
- Oldest and Longest Lasting First-Person Home Improvement site on the Internet
- One of the FIRST 50 YouTube Partners - visit Tim's YouTube channel
- MOST-QUOTED home improvement site on the Internet - hundreds of thousands of pages of content at ehow dot com, squidoo dot com, hubpages dot com, ezinearticles dot com - plagiarize, er copy, their content from here
- Tim's a master carpenter, master plumber, master roof cutter and has done just about everything you read about or see in any video here. He built custom homes and did custom remodeling for over two decades before being named as one of the top 50 remodelers in the USA by Remodeling magazine.
You get the picture, if not, here's one:
If you want rock-solid tips from a person who's actually done building and remodeling with his OWN HANDS to support his family, you're at the right place.
Ask the Builder started as a syndicated newspaper column in October, 1993, a few months after Tim was named one of the Big 50 Remodelers by Remodeling magazine.
The Ask the Builder column still appears each week in about sixty newspapers nationwide.
Prior to 1993, Tim spent decades in the field working for paying customers each day satisfying their demands for high-quality workmanship.
- Need Tim to tape a co-branded video with your company?
- Need Tim to speak at your company sales meeting?
- Need Tim to give a motivational speech to your group?
- Need Tim to provide your company with secret and valuable input data from consumers?
Then just Ask Tim!
Enjoy your visit here at AsktheBuilder.com!