Press

I'd love to take a look at your product or tool for possible coverage in one of my syndicated newspaper columns, my free weekly newsletter, or in a video!

My column runs in 80+ papers nationwide (combined circulation of well over 1,500,000), I have 100,000 people on my newsletter list, and I've got over 48,000 subscribers on my AsktheBuilder YouTube channel.

It's possible your product could be seen by quite a few people if you impress me first!

Here are the steps you need to follow:

1. Send a sample of your product or tool plus an administrative processing fee of $95 to:

Tim Carter Builder, Inc.
100 Swain Road
Meredith, NH 03253-4614

2. After you complete step 1, email me a press release with all details about the product or tool. Include color photo attachments or links to high-resolution photos. Send the email to:  tim  the little curly 'a' thingy and then askthebuilder dot com. I have to do that because of the spambots that crawl the pages, see a real clickable email address and flood me with SPAM. Sorry!

3. Contact me ten days after completing steps 1 and 2 to ensure I received what you sent.

Here are some other things you should know: 

• Product samples sent to me for review are never returned because it's too resource intensive
  • Products sent to me are opened and looked at on a first-come first-served basis
  • Products that pass my stage-one evaluation are set aside and actual testing will proceed after a discussion with you