Coast FDX302 Knife Review

I've lost count of the pocket knives I've had in my lifetime.

Years ago I used to marvel at those with the carved and shaped wood handles. Go back sixty years and pocket knives were very basic - a blade, maybe two.

In the 1970s, the Swiss Army knife was the rage. As the fad exploded, so did the knife as some had so many gadgets you needed a backpack to carry the knife.

Forget about putting it in your pocket. Click here to see how nutso the Swiss knives are. 

Slim & Stainless

When I saw the Coast FDX302 in the hard-plastic packaging, I immediately had a negative thought.

Here it is. It's quite the knife. Each time I hold it, I like it more and more. CLICK THE PHOTO NOW TO HAVE THIS KNIFE DELIVERED TO YOUR HOME.

I thought it would be heavy. I've come to really appreciate lightweight pocket knives. Just a month ago, I received a Klein electrician's pocketknife to review and it was HEAVY - too heavy.

The Coast FDX302 is light. It's sleek. It's handsome. It's stainless steel so it won't rust. I love that.

It may soon become one of my favorite knives.

I can tell you for sure it will accompany me on all my hiking and Summits on the Air adventures. I'm a ham radio buff and love to talk with other operators while on top of a mountain.

Quick Specs:

• Stainless Steel
  • Blade: 3 inches
  • Closed Length: 4.375 inches
  • Belt Clip
  • Lanyard Hole
  • Guaranteed to Deliver Pride
  • Guaranteed to Produce Envy Among Close Friends
  • Life-saving Potential

CLICK HERE NOW TO HAVE ONE IN YOUR POCKET

Here's the handle. You can see the belt clip and the tiny lanyard hole at the end. CLICK THE PHOTO NOW TO HAVE THIS KNIFE DELIVERED TO YOUR HOME.

The round knurled knob is a secondary lock when the blade is open. It's a great safety feature. Note the lint on the knife from my pocket. CLICK THE PHOTO NOW TO HAVE THIS KNIFE IN YOUR POCKET IN JUST DAYS!

It's not a huge knife. It fits my hand perfectly. I have a normal man-sized hand. Not a giant hand, a normal one. It's stainless steel and won't rust. CLICK THE PHOTO NOW TO OWN ONE. YOU CAN'T BELIEVE HOW AFFORDABLE THIS KNIFE IS!

4 Responses to Coast FDX302 Knife Review

• Yes. I like partial serrated blades too. I have one on my SOG Flash II knife. But some people don't like them. You'll not be disappointed in this handy dandy knife. And it's got a pretty handsome design.

1. Tim, what is the thickness of this knife with the clip attached and also if the clip was removed.

Also, you talk about two locking mechanisms, can you expand on that. Specifically, is this knife a one handed close or does it take two hands to close.

Thanks.

• 7/16ths inch NO CLIP

5/8 inch with clip

No one-handed close. One side of knife springs in when blade is opened to lock blade open. But knurled knob offers a second level of protection if the side is bent or not fully engaged.