Crown Molding DVD
Total Cost: $25.22
1. Are there 20 or more scrap pieces of crown molding scattered around your miter saw?
2. Is your spouse still talking to you?
Are You Kidding Me?
Does Growling Count?
3. Are the joints between your miters big enough for a 747 to taxi through?
4. Are your cuts messed up no matter how you place the molding in your saw?
5. Did you know that if you make a mistake cutting one 16-foot long piece of crown molding you could instantly waste up to $75.00?
6. Do you realize that if you throw in the towel and hire a finish carpenter and a helper for a day to install your crown molding that he will probably charge you nearly $750.00?
"Your instructions are so thorough it is amazing. You account for every question & issue possible. One can't fail following your instructions. Thanks so much!"
Click here to watch a quick sample of this professionally produced DVD. Be sure to turn your speakers up!
Minutes after watching this DVD you will be cutting perfect, I mean perfect, miter cuts. Your in-laws, spouse, friends, neighbors and co-workers will be amazed at your newfangled finish carpentry skills.
This DVD was shot with High Definition television equipment by a professional film and video company. It is fast-paced and will show you step-by-step how I install crown molding in just about every situation you can imagine. Beware of other DVD products out there. Some are produced using a common homeowner video camera bought at a local electronics store. To make matters worse, some only cover one aspect of crown molding: inside and outside corners.
Let me Teach You How I Cut Crown Molding for just $19.97 plus $5.25 S+H
Click Here to Order the DVD!
My action-packed DVD is totally interactive and covers the following topics:
- Required Tools and Safety
- Positioning and Cutting Crown Molding in a power miter saw
- Inside Corners
- Outside Corners
- Ending Crown Molding on a Wall
- Crown Molding On Top of Cabinets
- Crown in 45 and 60 Degree Bay Windows
- Crown Molding in Stairwells
- Cathedral and Vaulted Ceilings
- Fancy Crown Molding Corners and Installation Tips for Rounded Corners
- SECRET Nailing Tips!
- No Tedious Coping Required! Why? To create the cut line you follow with the coping saw, you have to cut the molding in the miter saw the way I show you in the DVD. Why waste time coping when you already have a perfect fit? No other publication I know of shows this trick to perfect fits in corners using just a miter saw!
Shipping and Handling Info: The DVD is shipped Priority Mail with the US Postal Service. We have been getting superb 3-day service to the West Coast and 2-day service to the East Coast. Orders received by 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time ship the same business day!
Return Policy: This product has a money-back guarantee. Please read our opens in a new windowReturn Policy here.
Click Here to Order the DVD!