Kodiak Quest Bound Low Shoe
Kodiak Quest Bound Low Shoe - Think Pillows on Your Feet
I've been testing the Kodiak Quest Bound Low shoes for two weeks now. Two thumbs up!
These are great for hiking or a daily work shoe. They're very comfortable right out of the box.
What Are the Features:
- Premium, rugged, waterproof, full-grain leather
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed membrane
- TPU molded toe guard fends off scuffs and abrasions
- Kodiak® SOS Smell Out Science® odor control technology
- Comfortzone® footbed with OrthoLite® foam for maximum comfort
- Compression-molded EVA midsole absorbs shock and impacts
- Oil, Heat & Slip-resisting Vibram® TC4+ rubber outsole compound
- CSA and ASTM approved composite toe, composite plate, ESR
- Style: 0A4TF3A66
Are the Quest Bound Low Shoes Waterproof?
Yes, I tested them and found them to be waterproof. That said, you can't expect your feet to be dry if you are in ankle-deep water? The shoes aren't submarines for goodness sake.
How is the Fit?
I found the fit of the Quest Bound Lows to be just a tad big. Everyone is different. I'd just have to wear an extra pair of thin socks to have a perfect fit for ME.
Read my first impression of these shoes in my May 23, 2021 AsktheBuilder Newsletter.