Milwaukee M18 5 Inch Deep Cut Bandsaw Review

There are all sorts of other tool reviews out there that describe this amazing tool. You can read those if you want, but I feel a picture is worth 1,000 words and a video, quite possibly, is worth 50,000 words.

With a video, as long as you trust the source - and you can trust me - you can SEE the tool work.

The video below was shot in August, 2014 at the Milwaukee Tool Conference where this magnificent tool was introduced.

I was going head to head against the Brand X CORDED tool. 

Remember, this is a Cordless Band Saw - powered by an 18-volt Lithium-ion battery pack.

The magic of the power is the onboard computer in the tool that manages the power from the battery to the tool.

This allows the tool to cut at maximum efficiency and speed.

Watch the video and see for yourself. That's thick schedule 40 1 and 1/2 steel pipe that's being cut.

3 Responses to Milwaukee M18 5 Inch Deep Cut Bandsaw Review

1. Your videos make me wish I had a need for some of these tools. I love cool tools but don't get into much complicated stuff now.

2. Good video! I've always been a big fan of Milwaukee tools - they've probably made the best cordless drill I've ever used, and their M18 FUEL lineup is absolutely insane (if not a bit out of my price range).

Don't tell my old man, though - if he found out I was using anything other than Stanley he'd disown me, lol.