Power Tool Survey Fall 2017

Let's see how you feel about power tools.

There are no trick questions here!

3 Responses to Power Tool Survey Fall 2017

1. I have an EGO battery powered weed eater that I absolutely LOVE! Every man I show it to tries to discount it because it has to be recharged after 45 minutes. It's good for ME to recharge after 45 minutes, because I live down here in Paradise and do yard work all year. Oh, what I wouldn't give to have one of their self propelled push mowers! I have 1 1/4 acres that I push mow, and I love the lack of gas, oil and NOISE!
    And I'm female and 63! Love your columns!

I use you and Leah at SeeJaneDrill.com for the majority of my needs. The reason being is you both give above par information. I am always cautious about reviews (and internet advice) as most seem to just take off on customer reviews and haven't really tried the tool (or doing the job) themselves. You are one of the best! I look forward to your reviews.

3. It would be of great help of pros who have experienced pros and cons of various power tools and their opinions......
    Rather than the common popularity type survey used by several stores and online shopping