Wagner Flexio 890 Spray Painter Review

I tested the Wagner Flexio 890 air-powered spray painter. It worked quite well.

CLICK the LINK just below the video to BUY this sprayer.

The above is an affiliate link. I get a tiny commission if you purchase this item from Amazon.

11 Responses to Wagner Flexio 890 Spray Painter Review

1. This looks neat....would it work to paint some white rocking chairs for the porch ?
    Let us know if it is easy to clean after you do your painting.....

Thanks Tim..

2. Hi Tim. Looks like a great system. I think your technique needs a bit of work though. Shouldn't you release the trigger at the beginning and end of each pass to avoid loading tons of paint at each end and less in the middle? For some paints that might not matter, but if the material is the least bit likely to run, that's where its going to happen. I know it was only a test panel, but some people will mimic your technique on something that matters and have a wreck.

3. I PURCHASED THIS SPRAYER FOR PAINTING A DECK & STAIRS. IT WORKED WELL AND SAVED ME A LOT OF TIME PAINTING 90 BALISTERS. I ALSO USED IT ON FIVE INTERIOR DOORS THET WERE REMOVED PRIOR TO PAINTING. AGAIN IT WAS FAST AND LEFT A GOOD FINISH.

THE CLEANUP DOES TAKE 15-20 MINUTES BUT I'D RATHER BE DOING THAT THAN PAINTING.