Wall Cap Dominoes

Wall Cap Dominoes - A Game Played With Big Blocks!

Free & Fast Bids

CLICK HERE to get FREE & FAST BIDS from local contractors that can do a domino demonstration for you!

Watch how builders have fun on a job site playing wall cap dominoes. I never did this, but am inclined to try it!

The first thing to remember is it's just a little extra work to make the precast concrete blocks fall into place.

Wall Cap Dominoes

This is the simple science behind wall cap dominoes. Copyright 2018 Google, Inc.

Wall cap dominoes happens when you just take the time to figure out the correct spacing in between all the blocks.

Watch all the videos to see what's possible:

This next video is a great one because it explains what happens and why the blocks align perfectly. It's simple high school geometry.

3 Responses to Wall Cap Dominoes

1. Note: see the pvc tubes behind the wall? They are important if you plan on putting a fence behind the wall. One puts the pvc pipe tubes in so the fence posts will not push over the segmental (block) wall. Hopefully the tubes were secured thru the retaining wall fabric and locked in place with a concrete base . If not pressure on fence will topple the wall. fence post is a big lever so be sure you do not put the pvc tubes in direct contact with the back of the wall. read mfg best practices documents. I have won several bets with neighbors who did not put posts in separate pipes. Yes the walls were pushed over very easy. Try it on a mach up.