3 Way Switch Video

1. Robert

What type of paint to use on concrete block foundation, and would you use a different one for inside and out? There is some moisture seepage, but it's minimal. Lastly, what temperature should this be done?

2. Lee Clark

Watched your 3-way switch video. Well done but one comment. I got confused when you referred to the white and yellow cables as white and yellow "wires". Otherwise great presentation on how it all works. Keep them coming.

3. George

I enjoyed the video and was very informative. But it did not answer the question to my problem. In the wiring of my 3-way switches I have different wiring set-up. There are two red wires and one single black wire; the white wires are all bundled together with a wire plug. My son went about in replacing several wall switches. (unfortunately I was not present to see the way they were originally connected) This led to several fuse breakers in blowing out. Before I go with the process of replacing the breakers, I want to make sure the wires are connected correctly to the old switches as it appears he purchased the wrong (1 way ) switches and could have contributed to blowing the breakers. Any help would be appreciated.
    George