Asphalt Patching

1. tim davidson
    June 27, 2012

I am trying to fill in a couple of depressions in a asphalt driveway perhaps up to 1/4" deep. What kind of liquid asphalt repair or sealer will put in a perfectly level finish that won't peel in the heat of the summer?

Tim, you need to schedule a 15-Minute call with me. There's simply too much to talk about and type.

2. Bob Anderson

Tim,

What specific cold patch product(s)/manufacturers do you recommend for patching driveways?

Thanks,

Bob

3. Dave
    March 26, 2014

How do you fill in minor cracks in a asphalt Driveway. Every year we have it filled by a contractor. The cracks returns after every winter. Is there anything that i can do to help prolong this from happening.

4. James
    June 12, 2015

Tim is there a way to speed up the curing process of cold patch

5. Liz

I am a senior with cracked ribs. How would I call to do this for me ?thanks

6. Marlene Murray

Hi,

I have recently had the pot holes in the parking lot at my office asphalt
    patched, and sealed. How long does an asphalt patch supposed to last? The traffic here isn't really an issue, however, one of the holes that was patched is deeper than it was and it worse condition.

Thank you in advance,
    Marlene

7. Lori
    November 26, 2015

How cold is too cold to pour an asphalt driveway. I live in Okotoks, Alberta Canada. The forecast is 2-7 degrees Celsius every day next week.