Central Air Conditioning

1. Bill Baur

Tim, I had a 8 to 10-12 degree problem summer and winter until I put in new energy windows and ADDED INSULATION TO THE ATTIC AND ABOVE GARAGE from R30 to R50+. I stay within less then 2 degrees when Heating and/or Air are working. I have a 2 story house and full basement which I heat or cool year around.
    Thanks, Bill Baur

2. Lorrie

Houston, TX. 3000 sq ft house, 2 a/c units. Was having some a/c problems on bottom floor. A/C technician that came to service the bottom floor unit, told me that our units are cooling the wrong floors. Our BIG unit had been attached to our smaller upstairs floor, while the SMALL unit is attached to our large, bottom level. The house was built in 2007, but sat vacant until we bought it in 2012. Always wondered why we couldn't keep the bottom floor at a comfortable temp in the summer. Would we be wasting our time to ask the builder to correct this at their expense? Thank you.