Concrete Overlays

1. Gary
    March 23, 2014

Mr. Carter,
    You mentioned in your article about a concrete overlay system that is squeegeed in that you saw at a trade show and liked, but didn’t name it. Can you send me the name of that product? Thank you.
    Gary Bergman

2. liz
    October 28, 2014

HI Tim,
    First I don't know where to look for an answer to my question. Could you give me some logistic regarding your site or where to look for an asnwer? now the question. I have a patio about 400 square feet (patio and corridor) the concrete is sound and almost new. I stained with wood stain to make it black a while ago, then some company came to install tiles and wanted to remove what they thought it was paint and not having the equipment they used a jack hammer and injured a corner of the corridor in the concrete. I want to use epoxy to make it very shiny and extend my living room by using hte outside. I hear all kinds of comments from "would" be contractors. I also have an one-inch expansion joint and wanted to cover with some kind of strip that you can install by hand. Some say I can place the expoxy right on top of everything, others say that if I cover the joints with that plastic or cloth strip then I'll have to cover with cement in order to prevent the epoxy to lift up. Love to hear your advice on that. (the damage this famous company caused on the corner of the corridor is about 1/4 of an inch and very localized, the stain is old.
    Thank you