Electrical Wiring Tips

1. Tony

I need some advice. I have a zenith dual light security system with motion detector I have switched out for the old destroyed light. I've followed all the diagrams. First test. It turned on and worked fine. Second go around after tightening up the chassis the lights won't come on. I rechecked my wiring connections and the breaker. Everything else on the breaker works just fine. Any insight as to things to try or what is up? I live in a remote area so access to any help is limited. As are funds. Many thanks in advance for the consideration and kindness.

2. Ken

Hi, I want to cap off a 220 junction box. We have an old sunbed that was hardwired to a junction box with a 220 line. We want to get rid of the sun bed and cap off the wires and close up the junction box. Obviously I will turn the breaker off but are there any other things to be of concern, I've worked with 110 but not 220. Thank you.