How to Clean Grout

1. john watson
    October 7, 2012

hi tim,can you use a handheld small steam cleaner to clean access grout from slate tiles

John, it won't work well at all. You need my Stain Solver!!!

• Susie

Do you have to reseal the grout after each time you clean with Stain Solver? I need to use it on the grout on my bathroom walls.

You do not need to seal the grout. Sealer can get in the way of cleaning. Once you use Stain Solver, you know you can always clean the grout with ease.

2. Betty Bush

I am trying to clean the grout/cement of my brick floor in the kitchen. Will this product work for that?

3. husnahyani

Hi Tim
    Do you sell stain solver in Perth, Western Australia?

Stain Solver is NOT yet down under. I'm working on getting distribution. Hang in there!

4. Christie

I have a 10 foot river rock shower floor...A LOT of dark grout to clean! Is the product safe for both dark black grout and natural river rock?

You bet it's safe for ANY color grout. Stain Solver will NOT hurt any natural stone or tile. You should see all the clean grout photos on the Before and After page at the website! CLICK HERE to get there.

5. Skip Kessler

Love the product - I have used it on decks and garage floors.

I need to clean the vertical services in the shower and obviously the solution will not stay on the walls for 15-30 minutes. Any suggestions?

6. Roslyn Snow

Can I use it on grout on a porcelain tile installation?