Low E Glass – Types and Benefits

1. Jose Gomez

Is Low E insulation glass on French doors suitable for a manufacturing/industrial setting?

February 27, 2014

Yes.

2. Belynda

I want the best sliders for heat reduction into the house. Looking at purchasing bi-parting sliders. The house faces the Gulf of Mexico ... Heat and glare are an issue. I'm thinking the low e hard coating, hurricanes do come our way.

Read ALL of my past columns about AAMA-approved windows. Type: AAMA into my search engine and READ away.

3. Sharon Voelkel
    June 3, 2014

We had some severe hail damage a few years ago and the contractor put in low e patio panels...sideways! Now it's like an oven in here? What can I do? Thanks, Sharon

June 4, 2014

I don't understand how you can put in glass panels sideways.....

4. younas

l want the rats low-e glass 1-hard 2-soft

5. Marilyn

My roof overhangs are built such that they block the sunshine when it is high in the sky in the summer and they allow it to come in the windows in the winter when the sun is low in the sky. It is very pleasant...sunshine pours into my house through the windows in the winter. I do not want to replace these windows with low e glass...it will prevent this wonderful situation from happening. What are my options for obtaining regular glass windows?

6. Jim Coates

Question: Because low E-Glass has metal in it, do you know what the Radio freqeuncy attenuation is for the various types of glass is? Or where I can find out this information. I suspect they type of metal used may affect the attenuation.

7. mark
    November 5, 2016

will soft coat low e insulated glass with argon stop condensation to the room side of glass ?