Paperless Drywall

1. angi
    December 14, 2012

wait, you would sand the fiberglass surface before skim coating it? wouldn't that release all the pesky little glass shards that make up the fiberglass? how itchy is paperless drywall to work with? sounds great otherwise.

You should consider investing in a 15-Minute Consult with me. Look at my cart for that. Lot's to discuss. I just do short pithy answers here.

2. Cat

Can fiberglass coated surfaces of ceiling billboard be compromised and deteriorate after being flooded from above several times? I've been finding a white powdery looking substance covering my countertop and worry that I'm exposed to fiberglass residue. How can I know for sure?

Cat, I just do short pithy answers here. Think one sentence. Your question requires a boatload of typing and I have questions for you. What you need is my 15-Minute Consult!

3. Jim Stephens

I can't locate paperless drywall board at Lowe's or Home Depot. Where can it be purchased?