Paslode Cordless XP Framing Nailer CF325XP Review

As you might imagine, I've used nail guns for most of my career.

The first one I used was air powered and you simply can't believe how much work this tool could do in an hour.

After using the gun just ten seconds I knew I'd use them forever because they save so much time.

I remember decades ago when the first Paslode impulse guns came to market. I was intrigued by them because air-powered guns require hoses, a large noisy compressor and lots of effort to connect everything together.

The Paslode guns just needed a tiny fuel cartridge and a battery. Once I saw this, I bought my first one. A few months later I purchased their finish nailers. I was in love with these guns that worked instantly as soon as you opened the case. I've driven well over 100,000 nails with my Paslode guns.

Gone forever was the need for the cumbersome air hoses, gasoline for a compressor and the backaches of lifting the heavy compressor in and out of the back of my truck.

You can say all the same great thing about their latest model, the Paslode XP Framing Nailer.

tool wide beauty

However, times have changed and the battery that provides the needed power to run the exhaust fan and provide a spark to ignite the puff of gas inside the tiny combustion engine is now lithium ion.

I now live up in central New Hampshire and believe me, it can get cold. This new Paslode framing nailer is certified to work at temperatures as low as 14 F. That's a huge plus and you'll rarely miss an hour's work with this new functionality.

You know, that old saying is true. A picture is worth a thousand words. So here's several thousand words for you!

CLICK HERE to BUY this new Paslode gun now if you don't need to see the photos.

gun head low angle

This gun will work for you day in day out. In all my years, I never had a failure. But you need to know that I followed the instructions and kept the gun clean and oiled. You need to do the same.

close fuel

You can squeeze another 4 degrees from this fuel cartridge. The gun can't tell the difference between 14 and 18 F! LOL!

fuel and nails

The magic happens with the nails. See that black coating? It's a high-performance adhesive that melts from the friction of the nail being driven. READ all the safety instructions before using this great tool.

better fuel nails

You'll get tired driving nails before the gun will. Don't think for a minute you can beat the gun. It will mock you as you sit down taking a break.

super close battery

You can keep the battery in the tool and slide it to the OFF position to not waste electrons.

old new batt

The small battery is the new Lithium-ion technology. The long bulky battery is decades-old technology. The old battery is great, but the new smaller battery is better!

lith batt specs

Memorize these specs. There will be a test later.

gun head top close

This is a handsome gun. They decided on 30 degrees for a reason. Twenty-nine was already taken and thirty-one is just not cool.

tool wide beauty

You want one. That's okay. Just CLICK THE IMAGE NOW and buy it.

power statement

The lithium-ion technology give you more power when you need it.

lith battery

Don't let this little guy fool you. He can last longer than you'll ever dream of lasting.