Retractable Screen Companies

1. Kally
    December 19, 2014

Great

2. CRAIG SCOTT

As for making screens on the spot, a machine manufacturing process makes a much more accurate screen system than an on-site fabrication. Combine this with a fail-proof welded end retention system (no zippers to blow out) and an adjustable track system and you have a product that works for many years like it is supposed to.

3. Paul
    February 9, 2016

Based on the information included in the above Web entry, I would not consider this an exhaustive search, and definitely not exhaustive delivery if comparable data. The author focuses mostly on the comment from one company rather than comparing data or findings from the different companies I'm inclined to believe that this entry is not an unbiased opinion based on research, but rather an endorsement of one company based on undisclosed information.

February 10, 2016

Paul, you're entitled to your opinion no matter if it's flawed.

Your complaint isn't even valid. The title says I'm going to deliver a list of companies. I did.

For goodness sakes man, we're talking about screens. That technology is quite basic.

Spring-loaded windows shades have been around for over 100 years. When you marry the two technologies together, you get rolling screens.

What more do you need to know? If you want more in-depth micro factoids, then by gosh reach out and contact all the companies that make them.

Comments like yours add little value to the conversation and instead of me deleting it - I can with one click - I decided to leave it up so others can see how you expect others to do all the work for you.

Oh, I'll add one more thing. You got the above list and story for FREE. Had you had to pay a FEE for the above information and thought you were getting a pdf file that had exhaustive research in it and there was just *one* company, then maybe you'd have a valid complaint.