Roof Flashings Stop Leaks

1. Justin

Ii have a similar issure like Denis's except where my roof meets the vinyl it is sloped. And i was planning on putting a metal roof on it. Should i cut the vinyl?

2. Evelyn

i have a leak coming into my basement by the corner when it rains a lot and when snow starts to melts ...I was trying to lay flashing outside the cracks to see if that would help.....any suggestions? I'm tried of vacuum water poodles

Evelyn, what would you say if I told you that I know EXACTLY how to stop the leak FOREVER? Would you spend just a small amount of money to discover the REAL SOLUTION that will cost you very little? What would you say if I told you some people will try to sell you a solution that will cost you THOUSANDS of dollars and really not work well? You NEED my Linear French Drain DVD. It comes with a money-back guarantee.

3. tony

i have a metal tin roof that leaks from the wall above the roof we had someone come out and fix it by using tar and flashing. its not leaking as much but still leaks do u think it could be the flashing??