Solving Low Water Pressure Problems

1. lynne

have a shallow well i have replaced the pump and bladder tank I have lived here for 5-6 years and have had this problem we do not have much water pressure inside seems okay but can not run a low pressure sprinkler that attaches to the hose what could be the problem

2. Paul Leslie
    February 19, 2013

Have a 2 story house. The tub has no water pressure. Pressure is fine at sinks. Good pressure. But the tub. It has none. It's like one has to run around the shower just to get wet. Could it be the faucet itself. Cause it sure sounds like it's sucking a lot of air. Please help me with this if U can. Thank U Paul

3. Dave Swinson

I have 85 psi at the hose bib right above the ball valve going into my home. However, when I try to run two or more faucets, I have little to no pressure/volume. I recently had to fix the main line. There is a Hague water treatment system that covers the whole house but not the outside hose bibs.
    Any thoughts?

4. Melissa Weaver
    October 25, 2015

We have absolutely no water pressure coming into our home; our home is 18 years old and we have pex plumbing, We have had the water company come out and check the pressure at the meter and they say we have adequate pressure at the meter and that it has to be between the house and the meter. (of course) So we had a plumber to come out and change out our main line from the meter to the house. It was a 1/2 inch line and we went to a 1 inch line. Nothing change inside the house or even at the hose out side. You can stop the flow of water with your thumb. We do not have a pressure regulator anywhere. Do you have any ideas?? Thanks

5. NOEL FIGUEROA

I have a 2 storey house and during the day the water pressure is very low and nothing is coming out from the second floor shower. Downstairs water pressure is very low in the kitchen. But I find it strange because at night I can use the shower in the second floor. It is advisable to add a back-up stainless steel water storage tank and a booster pump by installing a bypass line in main water supply. Water will fill the tank at night when the pressure is adequate and so that I can run the booster pump in daytime when the water pressure is low.
    Kindly advise if my understanding is correct.

6. Robert Velasquez

80psi at my hose bib, when I turn on a sprinkler valve my pressure drops to 20psi, any thoughts or suggestions.