What Size Fence Posts are Best?

1. Dave
    June 11, 2014

Up north, we'd never put a post down 2 feet. It would have to be below the frost line............so, at least 3 feet but 4 feet would be better.

2. Sputs
    June 11, 2014

Awesome answer.

Now how does one prevent frost from lifting the posts? Our frost went down 4' last winter.

June 13, 2014

As long as they're not set in concrete, the posts go right back down to where they were in the fall when the frost leaves the ground.

3. JC Cox
    June 12, 2014

You have social media buttons in the upper left corner of all your pages. The ones I can see are facebook, tweet, share, and g+1. They are in the way and can't be moved or made to disappear. In short, they are very, very annoying. If this is something you have purposely placed on the page perhaps you would consider not having them there. I've just been reading complaints from some users who find the boxes are constantly placed where they don't want them and they have no solution other than to delete them from their page. Here's a url that might be helpful: http://visualwebsiteoptimizer.com/split-testing-blog/removing-social-sharing-buttons-from-ecommerce-product-page-increase-conversions/

June 13, 2014

Thanks for your input. You must have a 20-year-old monitor. On my screen, my wife's iPad, etc. the wigits don't block any text in the middle of the screen. Wait till you see the upcoming lightbox that will block all tips. This will happen for my newsletter sign up.