Coast G10 Flashlight

Coast LK375 Light Knife Review
Coast LK375 Light Knife Review
opens in a new windowCoast G10 LED Flashlight in hand

Coast G10 | I don't have big hands. Look how the flashlight is a little longer and as wide as my biggest finger! But it's BRIGHT! You can get it in Black or Silver. opens in a new windowCLICK or TAP HERE or the image to have one in your hands in days.

Coast G10 Flashlight - Very Small But Very Handy!

I had a chance to test out the Coast G10 LED that sports a cone-shaped inspection beam.

I loved it! It's a perfect prize flashlight to give to someone for their purse or pocket. It's about the size of a jumbo Tootsie Roll, so that's not big at all!

opens in a new windowCoast G10 LED Flashlight

This little guy or gal is bright as can be. You can see things up to 65 feet away. That's plenty of time to throw a snowball, golf ball, or ping pong ball at the banshee you've highlighted. CLICK or TAP HERE or the image to get one now. This flashlight is SO AFFORDABLE!

opens in a new windowCoast G10 LDE Flashlight

One AAA battery is all you need to turn night into noon. opens in a new windowCLICK or TAP HERE or the image to astound your friends and enemies with your savvy buying skills!

One fresh AAA battery in warm temperatures should provide 2.5 hours of light. opens in a new windowCLICK or TAP HERE to see if that's true. Don't use crap batteries. Consider rechargeable ones like I use.

4 Responses to Coast G10 Flashlight