Fix Broken Toilet Handle
Fix Broken Toilet Handle Podcast:
Tim Carter helps Debbie fix her broken toilet handle while on the phone.
- The first step is to identify the manufacturer of the toilet. You need this so you get the right replacement handle.
- Remove the toilet tank lid and note the tiny plastic nut, in most cases, that's on the other side of the tank from the handle.
- Use a wrench to loosen this nut and remove it.
- Unhook the chain at the end of the lever and then pull the old handle with lever through the hole in the tank.
- Take the new handle and do everything above backwards and you're done!
CLICK or TAP HERE to get FREE BIDS from local Handymen who can fix your toilet handle.
Podcast Sponsor: Stain Solver - Certified Organic Oxygen Bleach
Home Improvement and Home Construction Podcast
Photos, Links and Great Stuff:
Subscribe to the AsktheBuilder Podcast