Fix Broken Toilet Handle
Fix Broken Toilet Handle Podcast:
Tim Carter helps Debbie fix her broken toilet handle while on the phone. Read Tim's comments below and then click to LISTEN to the How To Fix a Broken Toilet Handle Podcast.
- The first step is to identify the manufacturer of the toilet. You need this so you get the right replacement handle.
- Remove the toilet tank lid and note the tiny plastic nut, in most cases, that's on the other side of the tank from the handle.
- Use a wrench to loosen this nut and remove it.
- Unhook the chain at the end of the lever and then pull the old handle with lever through the hole in the tank.
- Take the new handle and do everything above backwards and you're done!
Get FREE BIDS from local Handymen who can fix your toilet handle.
Podcast Sponsor: opens in a new windowStain Solver - Certified Organic Oxygen Bleach
Home Improvement and Home Construction Podcast
Photos, Links and Great Stuff:
opens in a new windowHow to Really Install A Toilet Flange
Subscribe to the AsktheBuilder Podcast