Floor Truss Framing

Tim Carter demonstrates in a run-and-gun on-a-whim video how floor trusses save time and MONEY when installing pipes in a new home.

floor truss framing

Floor truss framing | See the giant void spaces in the floor trusses? You never have to spend time drilling a hole! Those aluminum plates are Uponor heat transfer plates. Uponor hePEX tubing will soon fill the channels. Look below at the next photo. Copyright 2019 Tim Carter

floor truss framing

Above me are floor trusses. See the Uponor hePEX tubing in the Uponor radiant heat transfer plates? No wonder I'm so happy! Copyright 2019 Tim Carter

3 Responses to Floor Truss Framing

1. I did not find your weekly column in the Spokane, WA newspaper this morning, it bummed me out, hope its not permanent

I greatly appreciate all of you videos, ideas, tips and tricks

2. Kind of expected that Uponor hePEX tubing to be insulated when not in those channels. Looks like a whole lot of tubing (and heat) between those trusses.

Looking good. I'm sure your daughter and son in law are appreciative of you.