How To Fix Wood Rot Video 3 of 4

Tim Carter shows you step by step in this four part video series how to repair wood rot and SAVE hundreds and thousands of dollars. CLICK HERE to BUY the products Tim uses in this video series.

Carter reveals an amazing wood fortifier product and a two-part wood epoxy that can be sanded, stained, and painted.

After the fortifier and epoxy are cured, you can shape them and completely restore rotted wood.

Rotted wood railings, rotted window sills, rotted decking boards, rotted siding can all be repaired with these magical products.

CLICK HERE to BUY the products Tim uses in this video series.

Click here for Video 4 of 4.

3 Responses to How To Fix Wood Rot Video 3 of 4

1. Shucks, I just painted my Old wood steps with epoxy paint. Q:can I put epoxy in the crevices over my paint? Oh I wish I had seen your wood rot fix with epoxy before I painted. I’m 72 and I’m rigging everything I can by myself, and Loving my new God given gift. Thank you so much for your tutorials!