Ask the Builder Podcast 2 Highlights:
- Al is dressing up a plain set of plywood steps with new oak treads and risers (Featured in March 11, 2018 Newsletter)
- He wonders about the best way to level the treads and secure them
- Tim calls Jeff and offers tips on how to trace the source of sewer gas in his Colorado mountain getaway cabin
- Odds are the problem is a failed studor AAV vent - Tim HATES these mechanical nightmares
- The podcast ends with a story about a young cocky carpenter that #FAILS at putting up crown molding
Podcast Sponsor: Plumb Bob Press - Publisher of Roofing Ripoff expose' book
Home Improvement and Home Construction Podcast
Photos, Links and Great Stuff:
Building Stairs - Simple Things Matter
Easy Steps - Don't Forget To Do ...
How To Vent Plumbing Video - Forget About AAVs!
Click here to get my Best Plumbing Practices Tips For Installing Drains & Vents
Crown Molding Videos
Subscribe to the AsktheBuilder Podcast
2 Responses to Podcast 2