Post-it Flex Write Surface
Post-it® Flex Write Surface - Permanent Markers Wipe Off
I tested the Post-it® Flex Write Surface product and it works. It works really well.
You know that permanent markers can ruin a traditional whiteboard - and yes, there is a toxic chemical you can use to restore one should you make a mistake and not use a dry-erase marker.
I'm not a big fan of clear toxic chemicals that can soak into your skin, are you?
The Post-it® Flex Write Surface is a thin film with a self-adhesive backing. You can apply it to any painted wall. BOOM! You have a whiteboard in seconds in any room!
It's perfect for home use and office use. A very good friend who was a school teacher mentioned it would be ideal for school science-fair projects!
Post-it® Flex Write Surface:
- comes in a variety of different sizes up to 4 x 8 sheet and a roll 50-feet long x 4 high - cut and customize it to fit any size - CLICK or TAP HERE to order a giant roll.
- has self-adhesive back surface
- applies to a painted wall in seconds
- remove from the wall with no damage
- MAGIC! - permanent markers wipe off with water
- NO GHOSTING!