Spartan Mosquito Eradicator Review

spartant mosquito eradicator

Spartan Mosquito Eradicator | This is the tube hanging on the south side of my lot where the pesky mosquitoes go to sleep in the woods. Most will now sleep with the fish in the lake! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. CLICK or TAP HERE to have this system delivered to your house by a special courier. 

Spartan Mosquito Eradicator Review - Deploy Early!

I just started testing the Spartan Mosquito Eradicator system. CLICK or TAP HERE NOW to order it before they sell out.

They could sell out because this thing is so easy to use.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If the mosquito season has yet to really kick in at your home, NOW IS THE TIME to get these installed!!! Getting a head start minimizes the number of pests you need to send back to bug Heaven.

Is it Easy to Install?

Yes, you just fill the tubes with lukewarm water, shake, and put on the special black caps with the supplied hanger. It takes seconds to do this.

Do You Need Ladders or Tools?

No, you don't need any tools or ladders. It's as easy as hanging a Christmas ornament on a tree branch.

Are the Instructions Easy to Understand?

Yes, if you can fog a mirror, you can understand the instructions. Look at them:

spartan mosquito eradicator

EASY!!! CLICK or TAP HERE to get this system.

6 Responses to Spartan Mosquito Eradicator Review

1. yes i hung a bunch of these around my house last summer as i have large house lot and we did notice a difference in having them buzzing around the house, i need to go collect them now and rebait them and hope that they didn't freeze over the winter as i should have collected them last fall.

2. Per their website, "Not approved for sale thus cannot ship to CA, CT, DC, ID, IN, MT, NM, PR, SD or UT. Required to cancel ALL orders to CA, CT, DC, ID, IN, MT, NM, PR, SD or UT." If ingredients are just salt, sugar, and yeast, I'm puzzled why 10 states have banned this product. Amazon reviews have no middle-ground - people either love it or hate it. Anyway, I'm in CA, so I can't buy this product.

3. I have not heard of any product working well except those that use propane to create heat and CO2 to kill them. They are attracted to CO2, hence us as long as we are alive, without that ingredient it will not be effective.