Timberland PRO Direct Attach Boots
Timberland PRO Direct Attach Boots | This is what they look like if you wear flood pants. Guess what? They passed with flying colors one of my most stringent tests. They stayed TIED all day with that simple regular knot. My other boot would have come untied three times forcing me into the double-knot territory. These Timberland PROs come with magic laces!
Timberland PRO Direct Attach Boots - Handsome and Tough
I tried out my new Timberland PRO Direct Attach work boots today. They were nice and soft out of the box. While they seemed a little stiff when I first walked around, within an hour they felt like they were my trusted boots I'd worn for six months. I've got them on now as I write this.
opens in a new windowYou can purchase a pair of these Timberland PRO Direct Attach boots here.
Key Features + Benefits:
- Asymmetrical steel safety toe
- Waterproof leather with seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Electrical Hazard Protection
- Contoured shock-diffusion plate for structural support
- Anti-Fatigue technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with anti-microbial treatment for odor control
- Direct inject construction for durability
- Steel safety toe
- 18kv electrical hazard
- Waterproof membrane
- Anti-fatigue technology
These are pretty handsome boots. What do you think?
This is the classic Vibram sole pattern I believe. I remember my first hiking boots I bought in 1972 had Vibram soles. My guess is the patent has long since expired!
They say they're waterproof. I've not tried to test them yet. Normally those claims are true.
This is what you're friends will see if you wear normal-length pants.
Expert Advice For Your Home
Subscribe to the FREE Ask the Builder newsletter to receive professional advice for your home. Complete the form below and each week you'll get:
- DIY Tips
- Tool Reviews
- Project Guides
- Product Discounts, Giveaways & more.
Unsubscribe at any time. We respect your email privacy.