Trex Protect Joist Tape Video

Tim Carter shows what Trex Protect Joist Tape is and how to install it to keep the nails and decks on your deck so they don't come loose. If you can fog a mirror, you can install this great product.

CLICK HERE to purchase the special tape Tim used on his own deck joists.

2 Responses to Trex Protect Joist Tape Video

1. My Trex deck has been in since 2000, and I've not had any problem with screws coming out. I love the ease of maintenance and the weathering colors of the decking. Only problems I've had are that moss likes to grow in the cracks (I live in the woods), and squirrels love to chew on the edges. The moss comes off easily with a scraper. And the squirrels, well, I said I live in the woods and that's just part of nature.

2. Good idea.Unfortunately I was not aware of this product when rebuilding my deck a couple of years ago. Next time I'll do things a lot differently. Thanks Tim, you're the best. Keep up the good advise.