Water Leak Electrical Panel

Ask The Builder · Water Leak Electrical Panel

Available on iTunes

Animated GIF by Marty Hovey Copyright 1995 Marty Hovey

Water Leak Electrical Panel Podcast:

Tim Carter received a water leak electrical panel email from Kathleen in Millersville, MD. Here's what Kathleen wrote:

"Tim,

Every time it rains there is a slow trickle of water that seeps down from behind the electric panel that is attached to our basement wall.  It pools in a little puddle on the basement floor.  My husband says it is normal and cannot be repaired.  It makes our basement moldy and smelling of mildew even with 2 dehumidifiers operating.  I think this water seepage from behind the electric panel is dangerous.  Who is correct and what can be done about it?"

Related Links:

How to MIX and USE Dry Setting Joint Compound

Drywall PAPER Repair

CLICK or TAP HERE to get FREE BIDS from local DRYWALL REPAIR contractors who can do a water damage drywall repair.

Podcast Sponsor: Stain Solver - Certified Organic Oxygen Bleach

Oxygen Bleach

Stain Solver is MADE in the USA with USA ingredients that are food-grade quality. CLICK THE IMAGE to order some NOW.

Home Improvement and Home Construction Podcast

Related Links:

HOW TO CONNECT a Deck Railing Post to a Deck

Subscribe to the AsktheBuilder Podcast

ask the builder itunes podcast ask the builder stitcher
.
Click for Spotify ask the builder soundcloud

One Response to Water Leak Electrical Panel