Worx SD Driver Review Video

"I know what you are thinking? Does he have the Phillips #2 Driver? Or the flat head driver in the barrel of the gun?"

"Well to be honest with you, in all the excitement, I pretty much forgot myself!"

"But with this being the Worx Semi-Automatic SD Driver, the most powerful motorized screw driver in the world, that it can snap your screw heads clean-off, you've got to ask yourself one question, do I feel lucky?"

Hi, I'm Tim Carter and in all seriousness, this is the Worx SD Driver and it is a semi-automatic. It is really a cool tool. It works like a semi-automatic gun. You slide back the barrel of the driver and it inserts a different screw bit. It is very clever.

The motorized drive features forward and reverse. It is just a nice small motorized screw driver that is shaped similar to a pistol. Thus the fun with the opening of the video.

8 Responses to Worx SD Driver Review Video

1. Tim, I bought one of these late yesterday after seeing the display in our local Lowe's. I will be using it tomorrow doing a house electrical trimout. Since I need flat blade, Phillips and small square drive bits throughout the day, I had epoxied a magnet to my Black & Decker electric screwdriver to hold those not in use. Previously I had done the same thing on my DeWalt drill-driver, to temporarily hold screws as well as drill bits and drive bits. That approach works, but occasionally bits will fall off the magnets and get lost. I was delighted to see this Worx product. It does have a lithium ion battery, so life should be very good and it will hold its charge for weeks rather than days. And it has a 3-year warranty.

2. Tim, About 3 years ago you called me back and helped my wife Ronda and I with plans for our pergola. It turned our great. I will try to email you some photos of the finished product. In the meantime please continue to send me your latest ideas.
    We are in our 70's, hunkered down in our home 12 miles away from town. I hope you remain safe as well. Thanks.