How to Install Laminate Flooring Video 1 of 3

Tim Carter, founder of http://www.AsktheBuilder.com, demonstrates how to install a laminate floor in just a few hours.

DIY laminate flooring, How To Laminate Flooring, Laminate Floor Secrets are all discussed in this three-part video series. Be SURE to click through to get the Quick Start Guide at Tim's AsktheBuilder.com website.

How to Install Laminate Flooring Video 2 of 3

How to Install Laminate Flooring Video 3 of 3

7 Responses to How to Install Laminate Flooring Video 1 of 3

1. Do you have a cold? LOL. Love the video, but wanted to offer you an allergy product for the sniffing. Good tips Tim :)

2. Tim, Just watched your videos on installing laminate flooring. I will definitely check out the Armstrong product. Great job on the video. I always learn something from them.
    Take care,
    Jack Lucia
    formerly Cincinnati......I have retired from Meier's Wine Cellars and now live in the north country of New York in LaFargeville

• Howdy Jack! It was a dream putting down that floor. So very simple. The key is ensuring the subfloor is in the same plane. Congrats on your move, but NY's high taxes and dim view of certain parts of the US Constitution make it a no-way state for me!

3. Hi Tim,
    Just a note to say I enjoy your videos and think you did a really nice job on many of your presentations. I too am a retired person, who once held a contractor's license in Michigan, but now live in mostly sunny Florida 😉
    Anyway, from one wood cutter to another -have a great Turkey Day and God bless.

4. Dear Tim,
    As you well know we have very little time in our lives. Thanks for taking the time out to do what you do. Your site is informative and a lot of fun. Your social commentary is also on the money. Thank you thank you thank you. Keep up your great website.

I have a settling concrete driveway in different places. The drive is old and I know that time has caused the settling. What's your recommendations for fixing the settled areas without replacing the entire driveway. Do I raise the settled areas by mudslabbing or do I use the polymer concrete raising method?

ralph