Pocket Door Installation Tips

1. Curt

Can I slide the old rollers off and existing track and slide new ones on if the wall is finished. It looks like there is not enough room at the end of the track.

2. Sharon Growney

I have 3 questions about your instructions: I want to be sure I am not misinterpreting the instructions and making assumptions about what is meant.

1. The rough opening is "2x the door with plus one inch" do you mean 2x the door width plus 1 inch?

2. How can the bottom plate, before it is cut out, be directly above the top plate? Do you mean the top plate needs to be directly above the bottom plate?

3.The instructions to seal all sides of the door before installing. do you mean it will come loose if I don't or that I will void the warranty, i.e. lose it?

Sharon, this is why I created this product - 15-Minute Consult. This requires more than simple typed answers.