Reuse and Recycle Tips Guide – Volume I

Reusing plastic jug for soup storageHi, do you have a clever way to recycle something at your house? My dad used to use baby food jars to hold nails and screws.

I just used a 32 oz. plastic container that held cashews to store leftover soup.

Does that help you visualize what I want to do?

I want to put together a FREE guide with your help to share tips like this with others.

It would be great if you could take a photo of the thing being reused.

Be sure you're signed up for my FREE Newsletter. Once the guide is completed, I announce it there.

Tim Carter
Founder - www.AsktheBuilder.com

Email Address:
Tell the quick story about your Recycle and Reuse Tip. It's supposed to be ANYTHING around your house that you reuse or repurpose. Here's my example: The clear plastic container with the large screw-off lid that cashews come in, well after the cashews are gone, it makes a GREAT leftover food container.

UPLOAD a nice color photo of your *thing* being used. In my case, it was a photo of bean soup in the cashew container. Make Sense? A photo is NOT REQUIRED, but it will sure make the guide look better.

My attorney, whose nickname is Honey Badger, says you MUST agree to my Terms and Conditions to share a tip. I'm not kidding. She's fierce.

I agree and you can tell your attorney to take a flying leap.
I agree and tell your attorney to get a real job.
I agree and feel sorry for your attorney.
I agree - I'm an attorney and wish everyone would stop hatin on us.

If you have a short comment about attorneys and want to blow off steam, enter it here.