Rough-In Plumbing Diagram

1. John
    June 6, 2013

Best drawing I've seen.one? The 2"before the toilet is for sink and at the end it also serves as vent for both sink and toilet

2. John
    December 3, 2013

Nice diagram one ?. R u using the vent for sink and toilet.Is that ok or should a deprecate vent be run for toilet.

Thanks need to know

3. lucas

do the diverter bodies for shower and bathtubs neeed to be in for rough plumbing inspection?

4. John
    February 5, 2014

My waste line is 15" below slab.What is the best way to get toilet run down to waste pipe.Should I add 3" PVC down to elbow then to waste.

5. Glen
    December 14, 2014

What is the max length of a 2" shower drain before it needs to be vented ? The 2" drain pipe is directly attached to the main 4" stack that is vented vertically with a 3" dry vent. Is 4 feet of un-vented 2" drain pipe allowed ?

December 17, 2014

Depends on the code in your area! Talk to your plumbing inspector.

6. Tom Smith

Tim,

I noticed your last post was Dec 14,2014, are you still giving out plumbing advise?

Tom

Yes, I'm still a master plumber. You need to date when something happens. The physical laws governing how plumbing systems function are not changing anytime soon, so my advice above is timeless.

7. Luther
    June 24, 2016

I am disabled and live on a small income, I am converting my garage into a living area and need to know what size pvc I need to use for the toilet, sink and shower.