How to Clean Vitamix

I get questions all the time about how to clean a Vitamix blender. 

But the most interesting thing I've received is an email from Molly a year or so ago. Read this:

"I never never write manufacturers.... Did I say never??? I have a Vitamix I have used once a day for about 7 -8 years. The blender looks like I had blended car parts in it...

Stained, cloudy, just plain yuck. I had read many websites, including the Vitamix site, saying clean with lemon juice , vinegar etc. None of them worked at all. 

Then I stumbled onto your Stain Solver product. I have a new blender after just a one hour soak!!!

I am just non-plussed..... Truly miraculous. Thank you!!!! You should contact Vitamix and partner with them. Their remedies don't work. Good luck!"

My wife and I developed the fantastic product called Stain Solver Molly loves so much.

Stain Solver is made with FDA-approved food-grade-quality ingredients. There are only two and both are made in the USA.

Stain Solver is MADE in the USA with USA ingredients that are food-grade quality. CLICK THE IMAGE to order some NOW.

Stain Solver is certified organic, so it's safe to come into contact with your valuable Vitamix blender.

It's very simple to clean a Vitamix mixer and requires NO SCRUBBING.

Step One: Purchase a 2.2-pound container of Stain Solver Certified Organic oxygen bleach.

Step Two: Fill the blender with HOT tap water to the top and set on a level surface.

Step Three: Add two tablespoons of Stain Solver powder and let sit overnight.

Step Four: Wake up to clean blender! Rinse well and make a smoothie!

Your Vitamix blender will look BRAND NEW like this one after using Stain Solver.

7 Responses to How to Clean Vitamix

1. It would be nice if your website supported mobile devices. I have to tell Safari on my iPad Pro to request the desktop site from you. Of all the sites I regularly visit, yours is the only one that causes me a problem.

• My site does render perfectly on mobile devices. I use WordPress and it looks amazing on my Android phone, my daughter's iPhone, my wife's iPad, etc. I think you better check your device or ask a co-worker or friend to look at it on their mobile device while you watch them.

2. What am I missing here? Stain Solver is a liquid bleach. But then it also says to add a powder. So that's 2 separate products? And yes, I do have a 5 year old Vitamix that has been discolored for the last 4 years.

• Chuck,

Stain Solver is not a liquid bleach. What makes you think that? If it's published like that somewhere, I need to correct it. My Stain Solver is a pure, white powder you add to water. It's going to make your Vitamix look like NEW!

3. This is fabulous; I am anxious to try it. My Vitamix container is impossible to clean even though I follow the manufacturer's instructions. Do I need to mix the stain solver powder in the hot water to dissolve it? Or just pout the powder in and let it settle and sit?

• Christine,

Simple. Go back up the page. Look at Step 2 and 3. That's all you have to do. No stirring necessary. Take great Before and After photos. I'd LOVE to put them with this column if you'd allow me.

4. Wow, I tried it last night and this morning washed out my Vitamix container and could not believe it! Sorry, I should have taken before photos and after but forgot. I was so excited to try it since nothing has worked in the past and my container is about 10 years old and was so cloudy looking. Now it is clear except the bottom 2" which probably is not as clear because of abrasion from ice cubes perhaps? Anyways I am happy so thank you. It was my first use of Stain Solver and I'm very glad I bought some to try.