Portable Dehumidifier Survey

Portable Dehumidifier Survey

Please answer all the questions below. One person, chosen at random using the random number generator at random.org, will win a $300 Amazon gift card. To qualify to win, you MUST have completed the following survey no later than midnight Eastern Time June 30, 2019. The winner will be chosen on the morning of July 1, 2019.

5 Responses to Portable Dehumidifier Survey

1. Don't get anything smaller than a 70 pint dehumidifier. The smaller ones are junk. I've had a number of smaller ones over the years and they did nothing. The LG reduced the humidity in my basement down to 45%. It runs continuously with no problems (for over a year). Although it's pricey, it's worth every penny. Basement is now healthy and objects stored there are not subject to high humidity. Tip- Lowes gives a 10% discount to veterans, like me.

2. I sent answers to the survey and was careful to check to see if I had all the slots filled in. And when I submitted it screen went blank. Can I try again?