Portable Dehumidifier Survey

Portable Dehumidifier Survey

Please answer all the questions below. One person, chosen at random using the random number generator at random.org, will win a $300 Amazon gift card. To qualify to win, you MUST have completed the following survey no later than midnight Eastern Time June 30, 2019. The winner will be chosen on the morning of July 1, 2019.

NOTE from Tim Carter: You can still take the survey if you want, but you'll no longer qualify for the gift card. Four hundred and forty-eight people responded by midnight on June 30, 2019. On July 1st I used the random number generator at random.org and here was the result. The 102nd person in the spreadsheet data list was the winner. Congrats!

8 Responses to Portable Dehumidifier Survey

1. Don't get anything smaller than a 70 pint dehumidifier. The smaller ones are junk. I've had a number of smaller ones over the years and they did nothing. The LG reduced the humidity in my basement down to 45%. It runs continuously with no problems (for over a year). Although it's pricey, it's worth every penny. Basement is now healthy and objects stored there are not subject to high humidity. Tip- Lowes gives a 10% discount to veterans, like me.

2. I sent answers to the survey and was careful to check to see if I had all the slots filled in. And when I submitted it screen went blank. Can I try again?

I can't remember if I took the dehumidifier survey last week, so I took it just now. I'm looking forward to reading about the dehumidifier research you are evaluating.

4. I took the survey, entered an answer to the question and submitted all. I did not receive an acknowledgement but assume (and you know what they say about "assume") it was in fact submitted. I have three portable dehumidifiers and am pleased with them all.