Q&A / 

Rockslide Damage to House

My college degree is in geology. When taking Geology 101 years ago, Dr. Bullard made us study different types of erosion.

One type of erosion is called "mass wasting".

It's used to describe when rocks fall from a mountain making a sloping small pile of rock around the base of the mountain.

I could NEVER figure out why they called it "MASS WASTING".

Now I know why. Watch this video.

Have you ever gone bowling before? After watching the video, my guess is you'll have a new appreciation next time you go.

This popular video was featured in the February 4, 2014 AsktheBuilder Newsletter.


2 Responses to Rockslide Damage to House

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *